ISSN (Print): 2072-8670
The scientific journal «Nauka i pravoohorona» is the scientific platform of modern scientific thought of domestic and foreign scientists on the latest achievements and actual problems of law, criminology, history, sociology, psychology, public administration, law enforcement and law enforcement practice, on the pages of which publish original scientific-theoretical and practical articles on legal science.
- Founded in 2007.
- Founder State Research Institute Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine.
- State Registration Certificate КV No. 13082-1966 R of August 21, 2007.
- Included into the List of Specialized Legal Scientific Periodicals of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (MES Decree No. 642 of May 26, 2014).
- The scientific journal won the first prize in the competition for the best scientific periodical in the system of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine in 2010, the second prize in 2011 and 2012, and the third prize in 2014.
- Recommended by State Research Institute Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine Academy Council.
Periodicity: Four times a year.
Language of publication: Ukrainian, Russian, English.
- THEORY AND PHILOSOPHY OF LAW; COMPARATIVE LAW; HISTORY OF LAW AND STATE
- CONSTITUTIONAL LAW; MUNICIPAL LAW
- CIVIL LAW AND CIVIL PROCEDURE, FAMILY LAW; INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE LAW
- ECONOMIC LAW; ECONOMIC PROCEDURAL LAW
- LABOUR LAW; SOCIAL SECURITY LAW
- LAND LAW; AGRARIAN LAW; ENVIRONMENTAL LAW; NATURAL RESOURCES LAW
- ADMINISTRATIVE LAW AND PROCESS; FINANCIAL LAW
- CRIMINAL LAW AND CRIMINILOGY; CRIMINAL AND EXECUTIVE LAW
- CRIMINAL PROCEEDINGS AND CRIMINALITY; FORENSIC EXAMINATION; OPERATIONAL-SEARCH ACTIVITIES
- JUDICIAL SYSTEM; PUBLIC PROSECUTION AND ADVOCACY
- INTERNATIONAL LAW
- INFORMATION LAW; INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW
- NATIONAL SECURITY LAW; MILITARY LAW
- LEGAL PSYCHOLOGY AND PEDAGOGY; PSICHOLOGICAL LAW ENFORCEMENT SUPPORT
- SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITY