ISSN (Print): 2072-8670
The scientific journal «Nauka i pravoohorona» is the scientific platform of modern scientific thought of domestic and foreign scientists on the latest achievements and actual problems of law, criminology, history, sociology, psychology, public administration, law enforcement and law enforcement practice, on the pages of which publish original scientific-theoretical and practical articles on legal science.
- Founded in 2007.
- Founder State Research Institute Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine.
- State Registration Certificate КV No. 13082-1966 R of August 21, 2007.
- Included into the List of Specialized Legal Scientific Periodicals of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (MES Decree No. 642 of May 26, 2014).
- The scientific journal won the first prize in the competition for the best scientific periodical in the system of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine in 2010, the second prize in 2011 and 2012, and the third prize in 2014.
- Recommended by State Research Institute Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine Academy Council.
Periodicity: Four times a year.
Language of publication: Ukrainian, Russian, English.
- ADMINISTRATIVE LAW AND PROCESS
- INFORMATION LAW
- FINANCIAL LAW AND TAX RELATIONS
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- CRIMINAL LAW AND CRIMINOLOGY
- CRIMINAL EXECUTIVE LAW
- CRIMINAL PROCESS AND CRIMINALISTICS
- OPERATIVE-SEARCH ACTIVITY
- CIVIL LAW AND PROCESS. FAMILY LAW
- ECONOMICAL LAW. LABOR LAW. LAND LAW
- HUMAN RIGHTS AND CITIZEN
- LEGAL PSYCHOLOGY AND PEDAGOGY. PSYCHOLOGICAL PROVISION OF LAW ENFORCEMENT ACTIVITIES
- CONSTITUTIONAL LAW. INTERNATIONAL LAW
- THEORY AND HISTORY OF THE STATE AND THE RIGHT
- LEGAL ACTIVITIES: PRIORITIES, REFORM, STRATEGY OF DEVELOPMENT
- COMPARATIVE LAW
- PAGES OF HISTORY
- SCIENTIFIC LIFE